Another dr appointment today, and all things are progressing normally. I am a little leery of her assessment that I will gain another 20 lbs by the end of the pregnancy. But if I continue to bake chocolate chip oatmeal cookies and almond cakes at my current rate, 20 lbs should not be a problem!
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Week 22
Another dr appointment today, and all things are progressing normally. I am a little leery of her assessment that I will gain another 20 lbs by the end of the pregnancy. But if I continue to bake chocolate chip oatmeal cookies and almond cakes at my current rate, 20 lbs should not be a problem!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What is happening to your upper body? Do you have BOOBS!? Alright!
You look sooo cute pregnant! I'll be there soon enough I suppose. EEEK! Not looking forward to the weight gain though! later gator! m.
Post a Comment