skip to main | skip to sidebar

Let the sleepless nights begin!

Our adventures and misadventures with Nina Matin...

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cool in the pool


We went to the MD Anderson family picnic & pool party today. Dad let me check out the edge of the pool. I wanted to go in, but he said I had to wait half hour after I ate.
Posted by Misty Matin at 6:41 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (40)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2008 (105)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ▼  April (6)
      • Hi Momma
      • Cool in the pool
      • Look what I can do!
      • And the winner is...
      • Smiles
      • Another cool hat
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2007 (43)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (2)