I finally got to see my regular OB today after five months of making the rotation through other drs in the practice. I love Dr. Ivey and really hope he is the one to actually deliver Baby Matin. We are measuring well, heartbeat is good at 139 bpm, and Dr. Ivey said I haven't put on any weight in my face (which I know is a lie, but that's more of why I love him :)
Monday, November 12, 2007
Week 32
I finally got to see my regular OB today after five months of making the rotation through other drs in the practice. I love Dr. Ivey and really hope he is the one to actually deliver Baby Matin. We are measuring well, heartbeat is good at 139 bpm, and Dr. Ivey said I haven't put on any weight in my face (which I know is a lie, but that's more of why I love him :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment